Meet Megumi Kanda, principal trombone player for the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra and the only woman to hold that position at a major U.S. orchestra. Kanda credits her success to the female musicians who may have failed due to discrimination, but who also paved the way for Kanda to succeed in a role typically held by men. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own