Meet Megumi Kanda, principal trombone player for the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra and the only woman to hold that position at a major U.S. orchestra. Kanda credits her success to the female musicians who may have failed due to discrimination, but who also paved the way for Kanda to succeed in a role typically held by men. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby