If you link to sites that include copyrighted material owned by someone else, watch out. Playboy recently filed a copyright infringement lawsuit against popular website BoingBoing over their post “Every Playboy Playmate Centerfold Ever.” BoingBoing didn’t actually post the 746 centerfold images, they simply linked to other sites. How this point factors into the outcome of the case remains to be seen. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly