If you link to sites that include copyrighted material owned by someone else, watch out. Playboy recently filed a copyright infringement lawsuit against popular website BoingBoing over their post “Every Playboy Playmate Centerfold Ever.” BoingBoing didn’t actually post the 746 centerfold images, they simply linked to other sites. How this point factors into the outcome of the case remains to be seen. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.