It’s not easy being Kim Kardashian. The pop culture icon faces another lawsuit, this time it’s a trademark infringement case against her Vibes fragrance bottle and logo. Chicago-based Vibes Media argues that Kardashian’s black, thought bubble-shaped bottle with the word “Vibes,” is an infringement of the trademarked logo they’ve been using since 2011. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.