It’s not easy being Kim Kardashian. The pop culture icon faces another lawsuit, this time it’s a trademark infringement case against her Vibes fragrance bottle and logo. Chicago-based Vibes Media argues that Kardashian’s black, thought bubble-shaped bottle with the word “Vibes,” is an infringement of the trademarked logo they’ve been using since 2011. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly