Dirty Dancing fans have one less thing to worry about. You can say “Nobody puts baby in the corner” even in a commercial, without fear of a lawsuit. A California judge ruled TD Ameritrade can continue to air a commercial that parodies the famous line, “Nobody puts your old 401(k) in the corner.” Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.