Dirty Dancing fans have one less thing to worry about. You can say “Nobody puts baby in the corner” even in a commercial, without fear of a lawsuit. A California judge ruled TD Ameritrade can continue to air a commercial that parodies the famous line, “Nobody puts your old 401(k) in the corner.” Read more.
- Bell, Bartolottas, Jacobs, Van Rite land James Beard nominations
- Captain Marvel Stands Tall in Her Nostalgic Cinematic Debut
- Chinonye Chukwu Is The First Black Woman To Win Sundance Film Festival’s Biggest Prize
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion