Dirty Dancing fans have one less thing to worry about. You can say “Nobody puts baby in the corner” even in a commercial, without fear of a lawsuit. A California judge ruled TD Ameritrade can continue to air a commercial that parodies the famous line, “Nobody puts your old 401(k) in the corner.” Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly