Move over Spiderman and Batman, make way for a squad of female super heroes courtesy of the Jim Henson company. Inspired by the #MeToo movement, seven superheroines with names like Courage, Mastery, Honesty, and Wisdom will join the ranks of their male counterparts on TV sets and in toy store aisles everywhere in about two years. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby