Move over Spiderman and Batman, make way for a squad of female super heroes courtesy of the Jim Henson company. Inspired by the #MeToo movement, seven superheroines with names like Courage, Mastery, Honesty, and Wisdom will join the ranks of their male counterparts on TV sets and in toy store aisles everywhere in about two years. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech