Move over Spiderman and Batman, make way for a squad of female super heroes courtesy of the Jim Henson company. Inspired by the #MeToo movement, seven superheroines with names like Courage, Mastery, Honesty, and Wisdom will join the ranks of their male counterparts on TV sets and in toy store aisles everywhere in about two years. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly