Writer/Producer/Director Marti Noxon has an impressive Hollywood resume and a penchant for female-driven stories. Noxon’s latest TV project, “Dietland,” is based on a cutting-edge novel dubbed “the feminist Fight Club.” The show follows a group of women seeking revenge on rapists, abusers and serial misogynists against the backdrop of a women’s magazine. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech