Writer/Producer/Director Marti Noxon has an impressive Hollywood resume and a penchant for female-driven stories. Noxon’s latest TV project, “Dietland,” is based on a cutting-edge novel dubbed “the feminist Fight Club.” The show follows a group of women seeking revenge on rapists, abusers and serial misogynists against the backdrop of a women’s magazine. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own