Trust is paramount between you and your financial advisors. Understanding your investments is as well. Does anyone carefully review monthly, quarterly, and annual statements? What legal obligation does your investment advisor owe you or your loved ones? Will this change in 2017 when new federal regulations become effective? An independent review of the legal side of your investments is a great way to make sure you can answer these questions and more. Plus, we’ll organize all your investment statements, reports, and related documents so you and your family can keep track of what’s what.
Investment Review Services:
For a flat fee, our Attorneys will:
- Meet in person* to discuss legal obligations and rights related to investments (90 minutes)
- Within one week of meeting, return records you provided, clearly organized and labeled, as well as a written summary of the meeting including:
- Status of accounts and holdings
- Questions to ask financial advisor and/or insurance agent; and
- Summary of issues discussed.
* Meeting via online video conference available if client prefers. Discounted flat fee for repeat Investment Reviews.
10 reasons you or your loved ones need