Home bakers can’t legally sell their treats in just two states, including Wisconsin. They lobbied and are now challenging the half-baked law in court. (It’s worth a read just for the recipes, Lavender Lemon Sunshine Shortbreads and Winter Squash Spice Muffins.) Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly