Be sure to include Paris, Toulouse, and any other French cities in your vacation plans. The Conseil d’Etat, the highest legal authority in France, recently passed legislation making street sexual harassment (including catcalling) illegal. This means Champs Elysee, and all the other streets in France are now more peaceful and safer for women. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.