Be sure to include Paris, Toulouse, and any other French cities in your vacation plans. The Conseil d’Etat, the highest legal authority in France, recently passed legislation making street sexual harassment (including catcalling) illegal. This means Champs Elysee, and all the other streets in France are now more peaceful and safer for women. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly