Alice Paul Tapper is a super hero who wears a sash instead of a cape. Tapper, a 10-year-old Girl Scout and daughter of journalist Jake Tapper, created the “Raise Your Hand” patch after noticing female classmates stayed silent while male classmates asked questions. Tapper’s initiative was a big success and “Raise Your Hand” is catching on nationwide. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech