Alice Paul Tapper is a super hero who wears a sash instead of a cape. Tapper, a 10-year-old Girl Scout and daughter of journalist Jake Tapper, created the “Raise Your Hand” patch after noticing female classmates stayed silent while male classmates asked questions. Tapper’s initiative was a big success and “Raise Your Hand” is catching on nationwide. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby