Alice Paul Tapper is a super hero who wears a sash instead of a cape. Tapper, a 10-year-old Girl Scout and daughter of journalist Jake Tapper, created the “Raise Your Hand” patch after noticing female classmates stayed silent while male classmates asked questions. Tapper’s initiative was a big success and “Raise Your Hand” is catching on nationwide. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own