Alice Paul Tapper is a super hero who wears a sash instead of a cape. Tapper, a 10-year-old Girl Scout and daughter of journalist Jake Tapper, created the “Raise Your Hand” patch after noticing female classmates stayed silent while male classmates asked questions. Tapper’s initiative was a big success and “Raise Your Hand” is catching on nationwide. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly