Who is Marysol Castro? If you’ve seen a Mets game recently, you probably heard Castro’s voice. This former English teacher and TV reporter is the first woman to announcer for the Mets and the first Latina woman announcer in Major League baseball. Her warm voice brings a hint of hope to an otherwise dismal Mets season. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby