Who is Marysol Castro? If you’ve seen a Mets game recently, you probably heard Castro’s voice. This former English teacher and TV reporter is the first woman to announcer for the Mets and the first Latina woman announcer in Major League baseball. Her warm voice brings a hint of hope to an otherwise dismal Mets season. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly