Who is Marysol Castro? If you’ve seen a Mets game recently, you probably heard Castro’s voice. This former English teacher and TV reporter is the first woman to announcer for the Mets and the first Latina woman announcer in Major League baseball. Her warm voice brings a hint of hope to an otherwise dismal Mets season. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own