Who is Marysol Castro? If you’ve seen a Mets game recently, you probably heard Castro’s voice. This former English teacher and TV reporter is the first woman to announcer for the Mets and the first Latina woman announcer in Major League baseball. Her warm voice brings a hint of hope to an otherwise dismal Mets season. Read more.
- Bell, Bartolottas, Jacobs, Van Rite land James Beard nominations
- Captain Marvel Stands Tall in Her Nostalgic Cinematic Debut
- Chinonye Chukwu Is The First Black Woman To Win Sundance Film Festival’s Biggest Prize
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion