Sick of dealing with the old boys’ network? Had enough mansplaining and sexist corporate policies? Ready to say, “I’m done;” leave the corporate world and start your own business? You aren’t alone. Maybe it’s time to join the ranks of female entrepreneurs with a new title, “Boss.” Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly