With Captain Marvel being the first (and most powerful) female superhero to star in a Marvel film, it’s no surprise that “girl power” is a major theme. Read this movie review here about the empowering and supportive relationships shared between women, and join us for a private screening on March 18 to celebrate Women’s History Month! Register here.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly