With Captain Marvel being the first (and most powerful) female superhero to star in a Marvel film, it’s no surprise that “girl power” is a major theme. Read this movie review here about the empowering and supportive relationships shared between women, and join us for a private screening on March 18 to celebrate Women’s History Month! Register here.
- Bell, Bartolottas, Jacobs, Van Rite land James Beard nominations
- Captain Marvel Stands Tall in Her Nostalgic Cinematic Debut
- Chinonye Chukwu Is The First Black Woman To Win Sundance Film Festival’s Biggest Prize
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion