With Captain Marvel being the first (and most powerful) female superhero to star in a Marvel film, it’s no surprise that “girl power” is a major theme. Read this movie review here about the empowering and supportive relationships shared between women, and join us for a private screening on March 18 to celebrate Women’s History Month! Register here.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby