Do you dread asking for a raise or talking about salary with a potential employer? You aren’t alone. Studies show women are often unfairly penalized when they ask for a raise. Viewing a salary negotiation as a collaborative conversation instead of a conflict is the first step in successfully negotiating to earn what you’re worth! Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.