Do you dread asking for a raise or talking about salary with a potential employer? You aren’t alone. Studies show women are often unfairly penalized when they ask for a raise. Viewing a salary negotiation as a collaborative conversation instead of a conflict is the first step in successfully negotiating to earn what you’re worth! Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly