It’s no surprise to anyone who knows Katya Ekimian that this 19-year-old student at Parson’s School of Design was asked to create a Met Ball gown. Ekimian, a former women’s state wrestling champion, is known not only as a talented designer, but also a force of nature who seizes every opportunity that comes her way. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech