It’s no surprise to anyone who knows Katya Ekimian that this 19-year-old student at Parson’s School of Design was asked to create a Met Ball gown. Ekimian, a former women’s state wrestling champion, is known not only as a talented designer, but also a force of nature who seizes every opportunity that comes her way. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby