State law governs the formation of business entities. You may choose to incorporate (or form limited liability companies or limited partnerships) in any state, but choosing the right state is important. In Wisconsin, you must file to register a new business entity with the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions (see, for example, the Department of Financial Institution’s Business Entity Descriptions).
- A Smart Breast Pump: Mothers Love It. VCs Don’t
- Demand more of your financial adviser, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Savannah Guthrie Gets Up For Work At 3 AM — & She Still Puts In A Full Day As “Mom”
- Supreme Court Denies Louis Vuitton’s Appeal Over “Parody” Tote Bags
- Inspired or Frustrated, Women Go to Work for Themselves