State law governs the formation of business entities. You may choose to incorporate (or form limited liability companies or limited partnerships) in any state, but choosing the right state is important. In Wisconsin, you must file to register a new business entity with the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions (see, for example, the Department of Financial Institution’s Business Entity Descriptions).
- Why Spanx’s Billionaire CEO Drives Aimlessly for an Hour Every Morning
- Coachella doesn’t want its musicians playing any other North American music festivals
- Study: male political reporters retweet other dudes 3 times more than their female colleagues
- Women of Influence Give Themselves, Others Some Career Advice
- The entire justice system here is run by black women. It’s not a diversity experiment. They do things differently.