The City of Milwaukee is suing Bird Rides, Inc. over the legality of Bird Scooters. According to the suit, the scooters don’t meet the standards set for vehicles as specified by the state. Milwaukee joins several other cities that are contesting the legality of the Bird Scooters, including Santa Monica where the company is based. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.