Imitation might be the highest form of flattery but Harley Davidson thinks otherwise. The motorcycle giant wants t-shirt company Affliction to stop selling shirts resembling their iconic bar and shield logo. Harley Davidson sent a cease-and-desist letter but Affliction kept selling the shirts, prompting the motorcycle giant to sue. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly