Imitation might be the highest form of flattery but Harley Davidson thinks otherwise. The motorcycle giant wants t-shirt company Affliction to stop selling shirts resembling their iconic bar and shield logo. Harley Davidson sent a cease-and-desist letter but Affliction kept selling the shirts, prompting the motorcycle giant to sue. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.