It’s in her DNA. Sherry Zhang, local entrepreneur and owner of GenoPalate, a company that performs DNA analyses to provide personalized nutrition recommendations, recently completed the first round of seed funding for her start-up. Zhang raised $307,000, much of which came from local sources including gener8tor and BrightStar Wisconsin. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly