It’s in her DNA. Sherry Zhang, local entrepreneur and owner of GenoPalate, a company that performs DNA analyses to provide personalized nutrition recommendations, recently completed the first round of seed funding for her start-up. Zhang raised $307,000, much of which came from local sources including gener8tor and BrightStar Wisconsin. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.