Female freelancers: want to make more money? Just ask! Research from billing website HoneyBook shows that women working as writers, artists, and graphic designers make significantly less than their male counterparts. But research also indicates that clients who hire freelancers don’t haggle about prices. So, go ahead and raise your rates. (You’re welcome.) Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own