Female freelancers: want to make more money? Just ask! Research from billing website HoneyBook shows that women working as writers, artists, and graphic designers make significantly less than their male counterparts. But research also indicates that clients who hire freelancers don’t haggle about prices. So, go ahead and raise your rates. (You’re welcome.) Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly