Remember the name Donna Shalala? Former Chancellor of University of Wisconsin – Madison and President Clinton’s former Secretary of Health and Human Services now hopes to become Congresswoman Shalala. The 77 year old has entered the Congressional race in Miami, Florida. Shalala joins an already crowded field of Democrats who hope to win the seat currently held by retiring Republican Ileana Lehtinen, the first Cuban American to join Congress. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.