Forever 21 effectively said, “Adidas, you don’t own stripes,” when the clothing company took on the athletic wear giant in a logo battle. Adidas registered three parallel stripes in specific locations on certain clothing and shoes as protected trade dress and vigorously protects its rights to stripes. Forever 21 asked a judge for permission to use stripes on sports bras and t-shirts claiming the stripes are decorative and don’t infringe on Adidas’s three stripe logo. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly