Can you say “Double Standard?” Juli Briskman can. She’s the unidentifiable cyclist who flipped off 45’s motorcade and subsequently got fired for violating her employer’s social-media policy. Months earlier, Briskman reported a male executive who made obscene remarks on social media, but he kept his job. Briskman contacted the ACLU and is considering filing a lawsuit. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech