Can you say “Double Standard?” Juli Briskman can. She’s the unidentifiable cyclist who flipped off 45’s motorcade and subsequently got fired for violating her employer’s social-media policy. Months earlier, Briskman reported a male executive who made obscene remarks on social media, but he kept his job. Briskman contacted the ACLU and is considering filing a lawsuit. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly