Can you say “Double Standard?” Juli Briskman can. She’s the unidentifiable cyclist who flipped off 45’s motorcade and subsequently got fired for violating her employer’s social-media policy. Months earlier, Briskman reported a male executive who made obscene remarks on social media, but he kept his job. Briskman contacted the ACLU and is considering filing a lawsuit. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.