Milwaukee’s restaurant scene takes center stage September 27 on Bite Club, a new Food Network show hosted by celebrity chef, Tyler Florence. Local chefs including the cheel’s Barkha Limbu Daily, Iron Grate BBQ’s Aaron Patin and The Tandem’s Caitlin Cullen, get cooking as Bite Club shines the spotlight on a few of our city’s talented chefs. Even more exciting is that the two female chef participants are former and upcoming She Stands Tall speakers: Caitlin Cullen spoke in January and Barkha Limbu Daily is our speaker in December. We can’t wait to watch you represent Milwaukee’s food scene and female business owners this month! Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly