With Hollywood ramping up its efforts at inclusivity and diversity thanks to mavericks like Francis McDormand pushing for inclusion riders – special clauses in actors’ contracts that guarantee gender and ethnic diversity in the cast and crew – it’s time for the financial world to follow suit. What would happen if pension funds and university endowments began demanding inclusion riders from private equity, venture capitalist, or hedge funds? Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.