With Hollywood ramping up its efforts at inclusivity and diversity thanks to mavericks like Francis McDormand pushing for inclusion riders – special clauses in actors’ contracts that guarantee gender and ethnic diversity in the cast and crew – it’s time for the financial world to follow suit. What would happen if pension funds and university endowments began demanding inclusion riders from private equity, venture capitalist, or hedge funds? Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly