Meet Zahra Lahri. Lahri is training to compete in the 2022 Olympics. This figure skater is the first woman in her sport to wear a hijab. Lahri has been featured in ads and on magazine covers but the skater shrugs off the attention and says she’s “just doing something she loves.” Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby