Meet Zahra Lahri. Lahri is training to compete in the 2022 Olympics. This figure skater is the first woman in her sport to wear a hijab. Lahri has been featured in ads and on magazine covers but the skater shrugs off the attention and says she’s “just doing something she loves.” Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own