Meet Zahra Lahri. Lahri is training to compete in the 2022 Olympics. This figure skater is the first woman in her sport to wear a hijab. Lahri has been featured in ads and on magazine covers but the skater shrugs off the attention and says she’s “just doing something she loves.” Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech