Meet Zahra Lahri. Lahri is training to compete in the 2022 Olympics. This figure skater is the first woman in her sport to wear a hijab. Lahri has been featured in ads and on magazine covers but the skater shrugs off the attention and says she’s “just doing something she loves.” Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly