Women break the corporate glass ceiling, now women surfers get their chance. A competition at the challenging Mavericks, gives top surfers 72 hours to wax their boards and get ready to catch a wave. This year, nine women including Bianca Valenti, Paige Alms and Sarah Gerhardt are on the list. Good luck and hang ten, ladies! Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech