Women break the corporate glass ceiling, now women surfers get their chance. A competition at the challenging Mavericks, gives top surfers 72 hours to wax their boards and get ready to catch a wave. This year, nine women including Bianca Valenti, Paige Alms and Sarah Gerhardt are on the list. Good luck and hang ten, ladies! Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own