If you’ve been pulled over lately, chances are it’s been by a male cop. Law enforcement is still a male-dominated field, except in one Midwest college town. The Madison, Wisconsin police force is about 30% female and the women wearing the badge in Madison are protecting and serving citizens in the best possible ways. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.