If you’ve been pulled over lately, chances are it’s been by a male cop. Law enforcement is still a male-dominated field, except in one Midwest college town. The Madison, Wisconsin police force is about 30% female and the women wearing the badge in Madison are protecting and serving citizens in the best possible ways. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly