What’s an actress to do when she’s bored and frustrated by the lack of film projects for women? If she’s Elizabeth Banks, she starts a production company and online platform for female comedians, WhoHaha. Banks created Brownstone Productions ten years ago. With hits like the “Pitch Perfect” series, the company has earned Banks a reputation as a talented producer/director and savvy businesswoman. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech