What’s an actress to do when she’s bored and frustrated by the lack of film projects for women? If she’s Elizabeth Banks, she starts a production company and online platform for female comedians, WhoHaha. Banks created Brownstone Productions ten years ago. With hits like the “Pitch Perfect” series, the company has earned Banks a reputation as a talented producer/director and savvy businesswoman. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own