What’s an actress to do when she’s bored and frustrated by the lack of film projects for women? If she’s Elizabeth Banks, she starts a production company and online platform for female comedians, WhoHaha. Banks created Brownstone Productions ten years ago. With hits like the “Pitch Perfect” series, the company has earned Banks a reputation as a talented producer/director and savvy businesswoman. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby