What’s an actress to do when she’s bored and frustrated by the lack of film projects for women? If she’s Elizabeth Banks, she starts a production company and online platform for female comedians, WhoHaha. Banks created Brownstone Productions ten years ago. With hits like the “Pitch Perfect” series, the company has earned Banks a reputation as a talented producer/director and savvy businesswoman. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly