Life imitated art for sports broadcaster Doris Burke. In 2016, the popular video game NBA2K featured Burke as a NBA analyst. Then in September, after 27 years working the sidelines during ESPN’s NBA broadcasts, Burke shattered a glass ceiling when she became the first woman to hold a regular NBA analyst position. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby