Life imitated art for sports broadcaster Doris Burke. In 2016, the popular video game NBA2K featured Burke as a NBA analyst. Then in September, after 27 years working the sidelines during ESPN’s NBA broadcasts, Burke shattered a glass ceiling when she became the first woman to hold a regular NBA analyst position. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own