Life imitated art for sports broadcaster Doris Burke. In 2016, the popular video game NBA2K featured Burke as a NBA analyst. Then in September, after 27 years working the sidelines during ESPN’s NBA broadcasts, Burke shattered a glass ceiling when she became the first woman to hold a regular NBA analyst position. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech