While Michelin stars are quite the achievement for anyone in the restaurant industry, Dominique Crenn has even more reason to be proud. Becoming the first woman in America to be awarded 3 Michelin stars sets her apart, breaking down a difficult barrier and providing her with a larger platform to inspire women around the globe. Read more.
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion
- Women, your inner circle may be key to gaining leadership roles
- Navy To Launch First All-Female Flyover To Honor Pioneer Pilot Rosemary Mariner
- How Close Should an Activist Icon Get to Power? An Interview with Malala Yousafzai