While Michelin stars are quite the achievement for anyone in the restaurant industry, Dominique Crenn has even more reason to be proud. Becoming the first woman in America to be awarded 3 Michelin stars sets her apart, breaking down a difficult barrier and providing her with a larger platform to inspire women around the globe. Read more.
- Notre Dame Coach Drops the Mic on the Lack of Women Leaders in Sports
- The Women Who Contributed to Science but Were Buried in Footnotes
- A Judge Ruled Requiring Girls To Wear Skirts At School Violates The Constitution
- Pfister announces 2019 artist in residence
- Karen Uhlenbeck Is First Woman to Win Abel Prize for Mathematics