While Michelin stars are quite the achievement for anyone in the restaurant industry, Dominique Crenn has even more reason to be proud. Becoming the first woman in America to be awarded 3 Michelin stars sets her apart, breaking down a difficult barrier and providing her with a larger platform to inspire women around the globe. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.