A Kentucky judge gave John Deere the green light to claim exclusive use of its iconic combination of yellow and green. In a recent trademark case, the leading farm equipment manufacturer won the exclusive right after another agricultural equipment manufacturer painted their sprayers Deere’s signature colors. The judge said the competitor’s use of the color combination would cause consumer confusion and permanently banned it from using the protected color combination—although, the competitor could paint its equipment all green or all yellow. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly