A reason to love CVS: the drug store chain banned photo manipulation on its cosmetics. To ensure that images are as realistic as possible, the company promised an end to retouching and airbrushing photos. AND…CVS is demanding that by 2020, all cosmetic brands in CVS stores adopt this same best practice. After that, CVS will stamp a “CVS Beauty Mark” on any beauty product marketing materials that include digitally altered photos. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby