A reason to love CVS: the drug store chain banned photo manipulation on its cosmetics. To ensure that images are as realistic as possible, the company promised an end to retouching and airbrushing photos. AND…CVS is demanding that by 2020, all cosmetic brands in CVS stores adopt this same best practice. After that, CVS will stamp a “CVS Beauty Mark” on any beauty product marketing materials that include digitally altered photos. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own