Cheese—with its “inherently feminine constitution” (after all “you can’t milk boys”)—is being lovingly crafted by women, and named for them, too, including Woman of La Mancha, Womanchego, and Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Women from coast to coast are crafting gourmet cheeses and cheese lovers are delighting in eating a chunk of the resistance. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly