Cheese—with its “inherently feminine constitution” (after all “you can’t milk boys”)—is being lovingly crafted by women, and named for them, too, including Woman of La Mancha, Womanchego, and Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Women from coast to coast are crafting gourmet cheeses and cheese lovers are delighting in eating a chunk of the resistance. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech