Cheese—with its “inherently feminine constitution” (after all “you can’t milk boys”)—is being lovingly crafted by women, and named for them, too, including Woman of La Mancha, Womanchego, and Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Women from coast to coast are crafting gourmet cheeses and cheese lovers are delighting in eating a chunk of the resistance. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby