When Melissa Thornton moved back to Milwaukee in 2011, she was amazed at how vibrant our community had become in only five years. Thornton, a graphic designer, designed a t-shirt with the words “MilwaukeeHome” to celebrate her newfound love for her hometown. The shirts caught on and Thornton now owns a thriving Third Ward shop where she sells shirts, mugs, pillows, and tons of other products bearing her iconic design. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby