We didn’t need another reason to blame our parents, but research indicates parents invest more in college savings for sons than daughters. To overcome this, women work through school and graduate with more debt. It all leads to the gender wage gap. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly