Coachella has an extensive radius clause which prohibits artists from playing other North American festivals. Soul’d Out Productions is fighting this clause so they can book musical artists for their Portland music festival. If they succeed, emerging acts would have ability to exercise their artistic freedom and play additional music festivals. Read more.
- Bell, Bartolottas, Jacobs, Van Rite land James Beard nominations
- Captain Marvel Stands Tall in Her Nostalgic Cinematic Debut
- Chinonye Chukwu Is The First Black Woman To Win Sundance Film Festival’s Biggest Prize
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion