Coachella has an extensive radius clause which prohibits artists from playing other North American festivals. Soul’d Out Productions is fighting this clause so they can book musical artists for their Portland music festival. If they succeed, emerging acts would have ability to exercise their artistic freedom and play additional music festivals. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.