Coachella has an extensive radius clause which prohibits artists from playing other North American festivals. Soul’d Out Productions is fighting this clause so they can book musical artists for their Portland music festival. If they succeed, emerging acts would have ability to exercise their artistic freedom and play additional music festivals. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech