Coachella has an extensive radius clause which prohibits artists from playing other North American festivals. Soul’d Out Productions is fighting this clause so they can book musical artists for their Portland music festival. If they succeed, emerging acts would have ability to exercise their artistic freedom and play additional music festivals. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly