Singer, philanthropist, and entrepreneur Rihanna is launching her new Fenty Haute Couture line, propelled by the success of Fenty Beauty. Not only is her label the first to be launched by LVMH chairman Bernard Arnault in 32 years, but she is the first black woman to run a Parisian luxury fashion house. Read her interview with T Magazine to learn how she navigates her new role in the high fashion industry. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby