Singer, philanthropist, and entrepreneur Rihanna is launching her new Fenty Haute Couture line, propelled by the success of Fenty Beauty. Not only is her label the first to be launched by LVMH chairman Bernard Arnault in 32 years, but she is the first black woman to run a Parisian luxury fashion house. Read her interview with T Magazine to learn how she navigates her new role in the high fashion industry. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly