On August 5 author, Toni Morrison passed away. NY Times journalist, Roxane Gay, celebrates Morrison’s life by outlining the personal impact of her novels and defining what made them, and Morrison, so unforgettable. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly