Every Woman Biennial is a female-centric and gender inclusive art exhibition displaying powerful work from over 600 artists. C. Finley, organizer, aims to support and empower women while extending her resources to combat gender disparities in the art industry. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby