A group of undergrad students analyzed two decades worth of scientific journals, revealing a historical exclusion of women’s contributions to science. Illuminating the academic gender bias creates opportunity for more female scientists to receive the credit they deserve. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own