A group of undergrad students analyzed two decades worth of scientific journals, revealing a historical exclusion of women’s contributions to science. Illuminating the academic gender bias creates opportunity for more female scientists to receive the credit they deserve. Read more.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby
- Female representation matters. Colorado’s legislature proves that.
- “Homecoming” Homework: 7 Books to Read After Watching Beyoncé’s Epic Documentary
- ‘Brave, Not Perfect’ Speaks To The Scarcity Of Women In Tech