A group of undergrad students analyzed two decades worth of scientific journals, revealing a historical exclusion of women’s contributions to science. Illuminating the academic gender bias creates opportunity for more female scientists to receive the credit they deserve. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby