A group of undergrad students analyzed two decades worth of scientific journals, revealing a historical exclusion of women’s contributions to science. Illuminating the academic gender bias creates opportunity for more female scientists to receive the credit they deserve. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly