Tuesday’s State of the Union Address saw many women wearing white, a historic representation of the women’s suffrage movement. With a monumental number of women sworn into office, wearing white signifies the political strides women have made. Take a look back at groundbreaking women, including Shirley Chisholm (the first black woman elected to Congress), wearing white. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby