Women supporting other women is a central tenet of modern feminism. Now, evidence is backing this up. According to a study by researchers at the University of Notre Dame, women who maintain female-dominated “inner circles” achieve higher job-placement than women with male-dominated ones. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly