Women supporting other women is a central tenet of modern feminism. Now, evidence is backing this up. According to a study by researchers at the University of Notre Dame, women who maintain female-dominated “inner circles” achieve higher job-placement than women with male-dominated ones. Read more.
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion
- Women, your inner circle may be key to gaining leadership roles
- Navy To Launch First All-Female Flyover To Honor Pioneer Pilot Rosemary Mariner
- How Close Should an Activist Icon Get to Power? An Interview with Malala Yousafzai