Women supporting other women is a central tenet of modern feminism. Now, evidence is backing this up. According to a study by researchers at the University of Notre Dame, women who maintain female-dominated “inner circles” achieve higher job-placement than women with male-dominated ones. Read more.
- Notre Dame Coach Drops the Mic on the Lack of Women Leaders in Sports
- The Women Who Contributed to Science but Were Buried in Footnotes
- A Judge Ruled Requiring Girls To Wear Skirts At School Violates The Constitution
- Pfister announces 2019 artist in residence
- Karen Uhlenbeck Is First Woman to Win Abel Prize for Mathematics