Women supporting other women is a central tenet of modern feminism. Now, evidence is backing this up. According to a study by researchers at the University of Notre Dame, women who maintain female-dominated “inner circles” achieve higher job-placement than women with male-dominated ones. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.