Malala Yousafzai, an education advocate who suffered immense trauma as a teenager in Pakistan, is now a Nobel Peace Prize winner on a mission to support education for girls and young women around the globe. Read Malala’s interview promoting her new book and discussing her political goals, her days at Oxford University, family life and more. Read more.
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion
- Women, your inner circle may be key to gaining leadership roles
- Navy To Launch First All-Female Flyover To Honor Pioneer Pilot Rosemary Mariner
- How Close Should an Activist Icon Get to Power? An Interview with Malala Yousafzai