Malala Yousafzai, an education advocate who suffered immense trauma as a teenager in Pakistan, is now a Nobel Peace Prize winner on a mission to support education for girls and young women around the globe. Read Malala’s interview promoting her new book and discussing her political goals, her days at Oxford University, family life and more. Read more.
- Notre Dame Coach Drops the Mic on the Lack of Women Leaders in Sports
- The Women Who Contributed to Science but Were Buried in Footnotes
- A Judge Ruled Requiring Girls To Wear Skirts At School Violates The Constitution
- Pfister announces 2019 artist in residence
- Karen Uhlenbeck Is First Woman to Win Abel Prize for Mathematics