Malala Yousafzai, an education advocate who suffered immense trauma as a teenager in Pakistan, is now a Nobel Peace Prize winner on a mission to support education for girls and young women around the globe. Read Malala’s interview promoting her new book and discussing her political goals, her days at Oxford University, family life and more. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby