Malala Yousafzai, an education advocate who suffered immense trauma as a teenager in Pakistan, is now a Nobel Peace Prize winner on a mission to support education for girls and young women around the globe. Read Malala’s interview promoting her new book and discussing her political goals, her days at Oxford University, family life and more. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly