Captain Marvel is the most powerful superhero on Earth. And she’s a woman. When Brie Larson accepted the role, she was ready to embody the inspiring confidence exuded by Carol Denvers (Captain Marvel herself.) With more women screenwriters, this Marvel film is working toward representing women in a different light, which is why its release date on International Women’s Day is so fitting. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly