Captain Marvel is the most powerful superhero on Earth. And she’s a woman. When Brie Larson accepted the role, she was ready to embody the inspiring confidence exuded by Carol Denvers (Captain Marvel herself.) With more women screenwriters, this Marvel film is working toward representing women in a different light, which is why its release date on International Women’s Day is so fitting. Read more.
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion
- Women, your inner circle may be key to gaining leadership roles
- Navy To Launch First All-Female Flyover To Honor Pioneer Pilot Rosemary Mariner
- How Close Should an Activist Icon Get to Power? An Interview with Malala Yousafzai