Captain Marvel is the most powerful superhero on Earth. And she’s a woman. When Brie Larson accepted the role, she was ready to embody the inspiring confidence exuded by Carol Denvers (Captain Marvel herself.) With more women screenwriters, this Marvel film is working toward representing women in a different light, which is why its release date on International Women’s Day is so fitting. Read more.
- Notre Dame Coach Drops the Mic on the Lack of Women Leaders in Sports
- The Women Who Contributed to Science but Were Buried in Footnotes
- A Judge Ruled Requiring Girls To Wear Skirts At School Violates The Constitution
- Pfister announces 2019 artist in residence
- Karen Uhlenbeck Is First Woman to Win Abel Prize for Mathematics