Captain Marvel is the most powerful superhero on Earth. And she’s a woman. When Brie Larson accepted the role, she was ready to embody the inspiring confidence exuded by Carol Denvers (Captain Marvel herself.) With more women screenwriters, this Marvel film is working toward representing women in a different light, which is why its release date on International Women’s Day is so fitting. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby