2018 has opened up many doorways for women to assert their leadership skills. Thanks to the #MeToo movement and an extraordinary midterm election, women have had more opportunity to obtain positions of power and make waves in eradicating the patriarchy. Here is a list of women who have taken what is rightfully theirs this year. Read more.
- Black History Lunch: One Hollywood Writers Room’s Quest to Diversify Staff Meals
- Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion
- Women, your inner circle may be key to gaining leadership roles
- Navy To Launch First All-Female Flyover To Honor Pioneer Pilot Rosemary Mariner
- How Close Should an Activist Icon Get to Power? An Interview with Malala Yousafzai