2018 has opened up many doorways for women to assert their leadership skills. Thanks to the #MeToo movement and an extraordinary midterm election, women have had more opportunity to obtain positions of power and make waves in eradicating the patriarchy. Here is a list of women who have taken what is rightfully theirs this year. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly