2018 has opened up many doorways for women to assert their leadership skills. Thanks to the #MeToo movement and an extraordinary midterm election, women have had more opportunity to obtain positions of power and make waves in eradicating the patriarchy. Here is a list of women who have taken what is rightfully theirs this year. Read more.
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.
- We celebrated Michael Phelps’ genetic differences. Why punish Caster Semenya for hers?
- Nike Told Me to Dream Crazy, Until I Wanted a Baby