2018 has opened up many doorways for women to assert their leadership skills. Thanks to the #MeToo movement and an extraordinary midterm election, women have had more opportunity to obtain positions of power and make waves in eradicating the patriarchy. Here is a list of women who have taken what is rightfully theirs this year. Read more.
- Notre Dame Coach Drops the Mic on the Lack of Women Leaders in Sports
- The Women Who Contributed to Science but Were Buried in Footnotes
- A Judge Ruled Requiring Girls To Wear Skirts At School Violates The Constitution
- Pfister announces 2019 artist in residence
- Karen Uhlenbeck Is First Woman to Win Abel Prize for Mathematics