After decades of less than adequate representation in movies, the positive financial impact of women starring in films is finally apparent. A recent study shows that gender and ethnic diversity on screen leads to increased profits for Hollywood. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly