Andrew Jackson’s photo on the $20 bill was set to be replaced with that of Harriet Tubman in honor of the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment. Now, the replacement is postponed until 2028, sending a harsh message to women and communities of color. Read more.
- Fighting office sexism in Latin America
- Opinion | The Legacy of Toni Morrison
- Rihanna Opens Up About Her New Clothing Line, the Future of Fashion and Her Next Album
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
- An Art Show for Hundreds of Women. And That’s Just the Artists.