Andrew Jackson’s photo on the $20 bill was set to be replaced with that of Harriet Tubman in honor of the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment. Now, the replacement is postponed until 2028, sending a harsh message to women and communities of color. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly