Already facing a class-action suit alleging gender and pregnancy discrimination this year, Jones Day law firm is now being sued by formerly employed couple Julia Sheketoff and Mark Savignac. They experienced gender and paternity discrimination upon the birth of their child and were fired after challenging the firm’s policies and “fraternity culture.” Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly