Payscale recently reported that a woman reaches her “peak career earnings” at age 44 while men’s salaries increase well into their 50s. Factors such as returning to the workforce after raising children, gender pay gap, job access, and ageism all perpetuate this trend, making it difficult for women to fulfill their financial goals. Read more.
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly
- Jane Goodall Keeps Going, With a Lot of Hope (and a Bit of Whiskey)
- ‘We blew it’: Forbes named 99 men and only one woman on its list of ‘most innovative leaders
- Naomi Osaka and Coco Gauff teach a lesson in humility and sportsmanship
- Blocked in Business, South Korean Women Start Their Own