Payscale recently reported that a woman reaches her “peak career earnings” at age 44 while men’s salaries increase well into their 50s. Factors such as returning to the workforce after raising children, gender pay gap, job access, and ageism all perpetuate this trend, making it difficult for women to fulfill their financial goals. Read more.
- Speaker Spotlight: Meg Hopkins, La Terre
- Speaker Spotlight: Wendy Mireles of Café Corazón
- Why seeing a role model who looks like you is so powerful
- The Tandem’s owner, her ankle shattered, makes appeal for help running restaurant
- Girl power: Hasbro brings gender pay gap debate to game night with new Ms. Monopoly